To ensure the safety of all our guests and tour guides NT&T has implemented the following protocols:
- Each associate, including chauffeurs and tour guides, will have their body temperature scanned when reporting to work. Any associate with an elevated body temperature above 100.4 degrees or reporting symptoms of illness is automatically removed from duty, instructed to self-quarantine, and contact their health care provider.
- If an associate is not feeling well, or if their family member(s) is/are not feeling well, we have asked that they stay home and see a doctor immediately to avoid passing it on to others.
- All NT&T chauffeurs will, on a mandatory basis, be wearing a facemask at all times while on duty and driving. Except for when the mask will interfere with their job requirement, such as providing tour narration.
- NT&T kindly asks any passenger that is not fully vaccinated to please wear a facemask when within 6 feet and while inside a vehicle.
- Our professional Detail Staff will on a daily basis disinfect each vehicle using an electrostatic fogger with a chemical solution that is non-toxic, has been tested to kill airborne and surface born viruses, and meets all CDC standards and protocols. (View Video Below)
- All surfaces on the interior of each vehicle are completely disinfected including handles, seat belts, air vents, buttons, and arm rests; using the guidelines set by the CDC.
- Chauffeurs have been trained and instructed to use the same CDC guidelines/techniques after each ride is completed to ensure the safety of each client.
- Chauffeurs have been asked to avoid the shaking of client’s hands. You may also notice some changes to our amenities; such as the removal of all printed and reading materials from the seat back pockets and limiting of physical materials shared between passengers and chauffeurs.
- View below our Social Distancing Seating Recommendations for various vehicle capacities.
- Office staff are disinfecting all office and common areas using the same CDC guideline techniques.
- Wash hands often using soap and water and avoid touching your face.
- NT&T is proud to be very active member in our community and state. Our leadership team has direct access to both local and state officials, ensuring that we will be up to date with all current recommendations and regulations.